The Executive Committee of the SILC meets via ZOOM monthly.
- May 17, 2023, 2:00 pm: Executive Committee
- April 19, 2023, 2:00 pm: Executive Committee
- March 15, 2023, 2:00 pm: Executive Committee
Purpose: To prepare the Three Year State Plan for Independent Living in compliance with the Rehabilitation Act as amended, to monitor implementation of the State Plan, to advise the Council on the need for amendment and to oversee that process, if necessary.
Purpose: To insure the SILC’s financial stability by providing oversight on its budget.
Public Education and Information
Purpose: To promote the improvement and maintenance of the quality of life and the independent living of persons with disabilities through the education of individuals developing disability related federal and state legislation and budgets; the enforcement of federal and state disability laws; and the support of local, statewide and national advocacy efforts which insure the civil rights of persons with disabilities.
- March 16, 2023, 3:00 pm: Public Information and Education Committee
Nominations and Development
The Nominations and Development Committee meets monthly to review appointments, recruit members and oversee training for members.
- June 7, 2023, 1:00 pm: MASILC Quarterly Meeting
- May 10, 2023, 10:00 am: Nominations and Development Committee
- April 5, 2023, 10:00 am: Nominations and Development Committee