Skip to the content
- National Directory of Independent Living Centers
- NCIL – National Council of Independent Living
- ILRU – Independent Living Resource Utilization – Training tools for ILC’s
- Disability.gov is the federal government website for comprehensive information on disability programs and services in communities nationwide. The site links to more than 14,000 resources from federal, state and local government agencies; academic institutions; and nonprofit organizations.
- NASILC – National Association of statewide independent Living Councils
- APRIL – Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living